top of page

Fan Group

Public·8 members

Demon Hunter Someone To Hate

I have to admit I like to play with words that sound like they're saying something but actually mean another, which is definitely the case with the chorus on this song. "If tomorrow never comes for all the cold and bitter ones, we can breathe." At first glimpse, it seem like I'm saying "if the cold and bitter people would just die, we could breathe easy," but what I'm actually referring to is someone whose life is in a downward spiral--and the hope that whatever ill fate dwells around the corner, never comes for them.

Demon Hunter Someone To Hate

\tI have to admit I like to play with words that sound like they're saying something but actually mean another, which is definitely the case with the chorus on this song. "If tomorrow never comes for all the cold and bitter ones, we can breathe." At first glimpse, it seem like I'm saying "if the cold and bitter people would just die, we could breathe easy," but what I'm actually referring to is someone whose life is in a downward spiral--and the hope that whatever ill fate dwells around the corner, never comes for them.

Alguém para odiarUma figura para o encerramento do tempo, a divina antagonistaVazio da palavra vazia, uma resposta final para ser ouvidovou levar o meu decreto em uma tempestade de chumboIsso é guerra total, minha falta de tolerância é mortoPara o meu último suspiroEu sou alguém para odiarvou cuspir em cima do ídolo para o qual você estávou carregar o pesovou enterrar sua decepção com a mão iradacoração é frio, e minhas armas são lavados no sangueeu confessar à chamada no altoMinha determinação no acima abençoado, neste cada vez mais consumindo divisãoA figura para o encerramento do tempo, a antítese definidoameaça à fé falsa, eu sou o inimigo de novoTudo o que você defende do inferno, você corruptores de livre-arbítrioO abate está próximo, melhor obter o seu preenchimentoEu sou o grito para a queda de tempoNascido na luxúria dentro de nossos olhosensinou a escrever as escrituras para nossas vidasHerdamos as mentirasPara o meu último suspiro, ao meu último diaSomeone To HateA figure for the closing of time, the antagonist divineVoid of vacant word, one final answer to be heardI will carry my decree into a storm of leadThis is total war, my want for tolerance is deadTo my last breathI am someone to hateI will spit upon the idol for which you standI will carry the weightI will bury your deception with a wrathful handHeart is cold, and my weapons are washed in bloodI avow to the call on highMy resolve in the blessed above, in this ever-consuming divideA figure for the closing of time, the antithesis definedThreat to faith untrue, I am the enemy of newAll you advocates of hell, you corruptors of free willThe culling is nigh, better get your fillI am the cry for the falling of timeBorn into the lust within our eyesTaught to write the scriptures for our livesWe inherit the liesTo my last breath, to my final dayEncontrou algum erro na letra? Por favor, envie uma correção >Compartilheesta músicaComentarESTAÇÕESVagalume.FMGospel InternacionalHillsong United, Lauren Daigle, Kirk Franklin, Chris Tomlin e mais...

He was dressed in the attire of the demon hunters' calling. The soft light reflected dully off the plate armor that adorned half his body. His twin crossbows were slung from his thighs, within easy reach. His hood was down, and his cloak snapped in the gusting wind.

There was a barely discernible, persistent hum. The only signs of life came from Josen and two other hunters, one searching the derelict structures, another standing near a rundown storehouse. Whatever had happened here, they were too late to do anything about it. Now it was a matter of looking for survivors. That was, after all, the second most important thing her people did: feed and shelter those left homeless in the aftermath of unthinkable catastrophe. Guide them, encourage them, heal them, educate and train them... to do the most important thing, should they so choose: become a demon hunter and annihilate the hellspawn responsible for evils like this.

It was a horrific development, one every demon hunter faced, navigating the threshold between good and evil. All too easy for hunters to lose their ability to control their fear or hatred and cross over to the other side. But this... this was not the work of Delios. This was something different. Valla hid her unease. "Perhaps that is so, but no hunter is responsible for what we see here. No demon, either."

The master hunter turned to her, his tone remaining even. "I said you're not ready. We know very little of what we're dealing with. What its methods are. We believe it's a demon that feeds on terror... but Delios had that information as well, and it wasn't enough to prepare him. A demon such as this..."

"Then mark it well. You're still young, and you have much to learn. If I've taught you anything, it's that a demon hunter must always temper hatred with discipline. So calm yourself. The demon is wounded. Inactive for now. I'll send another hunter." 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page